Hyperion HFM Administrator
Galen Technology Solutions seeks a Hyperion Administrator-Financial Systems for a top firm in Roseland, NJ.
Contact Denise: email@example.com or call #973-805-7008
• Design, configure, and setup Hyperion installations and supporting Hyperion applications.
• Administration of Hyperion version 11 servers, databases & applications including, upgrades, backup and recovery, capacity management, deployment of production code changes.
• Maintain the production, test and development instances of supported systems as part of the technology infrastructure team.
• Test and install vendor patches and new releases, following change-control management.
• Experience with day to day support activities and job monitoring.
• Must have at least 5 years of hands-on Hyperion HFM Administration experience
• Experience with Hyperion 11 and migration to higher versions is a must
• Strong report writing Experience with report writing in FRS & Smartview
• Experience with Hyperion Planning & Essbase a plus
• Assist with data/problem/issue resolution, process improvement and resolving the root cause of problems
• Experience/Comfortable working in a global environment, dealing with multiple time zones
• Maintain HFM Consolidation Rules, metadata and application performance
• Capture metrics and ensure the application environment performs consistently within defined SLA's
• Provide timely and effective technical support to internal customers to troubleshoot issues and minimize down time for the end user during the month-end close processes
• Experience with complex multi-server, multi-application environments
• Migration of objects between environments (Dev, Test, Production) using LCM, or manually for earlier versions
• In-depth knowledge of the causes and remedies of data & metadata issues in the Hyperion environment.
• Must be able to exhibit professionalism and business acumen
• Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment with multiple competing deadlines
• Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and be accountable for results
• Flexibility to work off hours and weekends as business needs dictate