Cisco Network Engineer
CISCO NETWORK ENGINEER
Our client is looking for a Network Engineer who works within defined standards and solutions to meet operational needs of customers. Responsible for a complex, state-of-the-art network that rapidly changes to support enterprise growth and development of new business opportunities and is challenged with proving an environment that is reliable, flexible, and cost effective. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Assists in the evaluation of customer requirements and processes (e.g., new, enhancements or maintenance), in the preparation of application program specifications, and in the development, testing and implementation of efficient, cost effective solutions. Assists in carrying out analysis and design of a less complex nature. Details architecture and data flow diagrams to reflect specific system process. All job duties and responsibilities must be carried out in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist network engineers with the installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of network infrastructure equipment to facilitate support of day to day business operations and enterprise-wide expansion.
- Responds to requests from engineers to diagnose network problems and report initial findings of the malfunctioning system or equipment expeditiously.
- Provides Infrastructure engineers with network performance monitoring results and proactive diagnostic reporting.
- Participates in the planning, configuration and test phases of disaster recovery management.
- Implement solutions following established standards and procedures.
- Drives incident escalation and provides necessary feedback and follow-up to customers within agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Participates in tests of Disaster Recovery Management
- Ability to cable equipment, handle simple hand tools, diagnostics tools and network troubleshooting equipment. Provide minimal subject matter expertise to organization within networking discipline.
- College degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field preferred.
- 4 years experience in a Cisco Networking Engineering Capacity.
- Experience with Cisco network equipment, or Cisco CCNA certification preferred.
INTERESTED?; please contact Denise Zanga at 973-805-7008; please send resumes to Denise Zanga at email@example.com
Who We Are
Galen Technology Solutions is a full service technology consulting firm. With offices in New York City and Florham Park, NJ, Galen has positioned itself as a trusted leader in providing technology services to Fortune 100 companies in all major markets.
Since 1998, our staff has been providing a diverse offering of technology staffing and solution services to leading financial, healthcare, manufacturing, management consulting, and technology firms in the New York metropolitan area. Galen’s overall success can be directly attributed to our people and principles. Our creed of hard work, integrity and professionalism has established us as a leader and primary supplier in the industry.
We have an experienced staff that has expertise in technology staffing/ placement and end-to-end technology solutions. We are fully dedicated to identifying your specific needs and developing the necessary strategies to effectively recruit, hire and deliver top talent. Our established relationships and proven methodologies have provided us with a strong track record of delivering results for our clients.